Friday, December 19, 2008

All Partied Out

Last night's party was great. It actually turned out to be more fun than I had expected. The food was great! I had salmon with crab meat and a butter sauce, soo good...and Italian Wedding cake for desert...amazing. I'm deffinately going back to the resturant for more of that goodness! I also recieved some lovely gifts. I will have to tell you all about them at a later time.
Me & Allison
David (my boss), His wife Laura, Gene, Sally, Darrin (my other boss), Allison, Gene's wife Pat, Mark, Me, and DallasAllison & Darin
Justin is home...and I'm very excited to be able to spend time with him. Our weekend plans include a football game tomorrow night at Reliant...and I'm sure laundry on Sunday!
I've just in the last few days decided that I really want to adopt a cocker spaniel from a rescue in Houston. I'm trying to talk Dal into it. Wishful thinking....sigh!

1 comment:

The Oxford Family said...

Look at you sporting that little black dress! you are rocking it girl!