Friday, December 12, 2008

A little peek into what's been happening lately

I figure since I'm new at this, I can catch you up on a few things that have gone on lately.

Sunday Me and Dallas were bored, with no kid around, so we made the most of our day and headed over to Austin...and ate dinner at the Oasis on Lake Travis. I highly recommend this for a good time..plus the drinks are great! wink wink.


The day before that was Neely's first ever dance recital. Oh boy was my baby the cutest one out there! Naturally being 3, she was not paying a bit of attention to the dance, but if she was she wouldn't have fit in with the other kids anyhow.


So this weekend I'm heading to my mom's, dread the drive, love the visits. It's our annual movie- hot cocoa night. Every year we pile up on the sofa in our PJ's and watch the best Christmas movie ever: Holiday Inn! Rent it if you can! I just love old movies that make your heart melt... plus I secretly wish I could be as elegant as the ladies were in all the old black and whites! Who doesn't?

I will also be visiting Dallas' grandmother (Nana) who is allowing me to borrow her sewing machine...I'm very excited! Now I will in fact have to go to one of my favorite stores and stock up on sewing supplies and fabric! I'm hoping that by the end of January I have some great projects to share!

I hope everyone has a super great weekend, safe shopping, and stay warm!

No comments: