Thursday, February 5, 2009

TV JUNKY?

I have decided to share with you a list of the CURRENT TV shows I watch EVERY week. Let me just say that it's a challenge for us to keep our DVR's from being too full, and we have to have two to be able to record 4 shows at a time. I'm a total tv junky...and probably my quality of life as well as my kids would improve if I could give up a few of these:
CHUCK- 1hr NBC

NIP/TUCK- 1 hr FX

90210- 1 hr CW

HOUSE- 1 hr FOX

CSI- 1hr CBS

PRIVLIDGED- 1hr CW

SECRET LIFE OF THE AMERICAN TEENAGER- 1hr ABC FAM

ELEVENTH HOUR- 1hr CBS

COLD CASE- 1 hr CBS

BONES- 1hr FOX

CRIMINAL MINDS- 1hr CBS

MEDIUM- 1hr NBC

THE OFFICE- 30 min NBC

30 ROCK- 30 min NBC

WITHOUT A TRACE- 1hr CBS

FRINGE- 1hr FOX

UGLY BETTY- 1hr ABC

CONFESSIONS OF A CALL GIRL- 30 min SHO

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE- 1.5hr NBC
What shows do you love and can't live without?

3 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

I am pathetic and have quite the list as well! I really wish I could break the addiction!

Mondays: Secret Life

Tuesdays: Biggest Loser and What would you do

Wednesdays: NOTHING...can you believe it

Thursdays: Ugly Betty, Greys Anatomy, Private Practice and ER

Fridays: was Lipstick Jungle

Saturday: nothing

Sunday: Brothers and Sisters


The ones that get recorded that I watch: True Blood, Weeds, United States of Tara, random Datelines and 20/20 and a slew of others I record just in case...ie Friends reruns :)

Kathy said...

Okay, please explain to me when/how do ya'll have time to watch all that's DVR'd?? Husband MUST watch 'em w/ you!?!?!

Sara said...

My favorites are Gossip Girl, Ugly Betty, Top Chef and Desperate Housewives.