Sunday, February 1, 2009

New Creations

I have got the inspiration running through me. I want to craft my bum off, and let me just say it's very difficult to worry with the house cleaning and laundry when all I want to do is craft! Anyhow, I have decided I want to try my hand and jewelry making. So here's my first two creations. You can check them out on my Etsy store, please share with your friends, as I have added a few more items this week. Keep checking back as I'll add new stuff as soon as I get it made up.
I also want to share the winner of my Giveaway- Misty! Congrats! Thanks to the very few people who entered.

3 comments:

The Oxford Family said...

Very cute! I am a sucky jewelery maker thus far!

Allie said...

I'm so jealous you have time to craft! I like the beads you picked out.

Kathy said...

Great job, Sister! I'm so proud of your talent - not to mention jealous (that I wasn't blessed w/ any!!) Good luck to you!