Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Break Time

I just want to let everyone know that I will be taking a little more time away from the computer...as I'm spending more time creating and crafting. I apologize for the lack of reading material, but I'm very motivated right now and I have the juices flowing as well as a horrible allergy cough and sinus head aches, so this week will be spent focusing on my projects, and resting up. I'll be back next week with lots of goodies, pictures and updates on my exciting life. So have a great week y'all...take care and check back on Monday please, but who knows what I might find to quick post at any time. Don't hold your breath!

3 comments:

Allie said...

Good thing I see you everyday or else I wouldn't be able to wait that long! ;)

Kathy said...

Hope you feel better soon, Sister! And good luck to you on all of your projects!! Love ya!

The Oxford Family said...

Can't wait to see the products!